Pezula Private Castle Rates
All rates are quoted, invoiced and payable in ZAR and are per castle per night and inclusive of 15% VAT.
Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
Rates May 2019 – 6 Jan 2021
Pezula Main Castle
1 APR - 30 SEP 19
1 OCT - 21 DEC 19
22 DEC 19 - 6 JAN 20
7 JAN - 31 MAR 20
1 APR - 30 SEP 20
1 OCT - 21 DEC 20
22 DEC 20 - 6 JAN 21
Terms & Conditions
Rates are inclusive of:
- Accommodation, all meals, house wines, local beers, local spirits, soft drinks, teas and coffee, complimentary uncapped wireless access, private and secure parking.
- Telephone, laundry, gratuities, premium and imported wines, spirits and beer, champagne, tours, transfers, babysitting facilities, spa and salon treatments and services.
- All children are welcome
- Children under 3 years old stay free of charge in a baby cot.
- Children under 12 years old sharing the room with parents on an extra bed at R1000.00 per night.
- Children from 12 years and older are considered adults and will be charged the full adult rate.
- 50% deposit payment is required at the time of booking
- Full payment is required 30 days prior to arrival in order to avoid automatic release of bookings.
- Only written cancellations will be accepted. Ensure to receive an acknowledgment of cancellations from reservations.
- 50% of fee if cancellation less than 60 days prior to arrival.
- 100% of fee if cancellation less than 30 days prior to arrival.
- In the event of an early departure the full extent of stay as originally booked and confirmed will be charged.
- A minimum stay of three nights will be required during peak season.
Check-in and Check-out times:
- Check in time is from 14:00.
- Early check in times, if requested, will be considered, subject to the availability of rooms and may be subject to an additional charge.
- All arrival times should be advised, particularly arrivals after 18:00.
- Check out time is prior to 10:00. All requests for a late departure are subject to availability and may be subject to a late departure fee.
- Transfers can be arranged with reservations on request and prior to arrival at additional costs.
- We highly recommend that travel insurance is taken out.
- Buccara Wildlife Reserve will not be held liable for any loss or damage to any guest or their belongings whilst on the premises. The client/guests shall be responsible for any loss or damage to the villa, furnishings, utensils or equipment therein, caused by any act or omission by the client/guests of their employee.
- Buccara Wildlife Reserve reserves the right to release bookings should payment not be received by the requested date.
- Buccara Wildlife Reserve retains the right to admit or remove any guests whose behaviour impacts negatively on the villa property, other guests and / or staff.
- To ensure rate parity in the marketplace, the minimum selling rate (rack rate) of the villa must be used when published or quoted on the web, in brochures and packaged itineraries. The Villa reserves the right to withdraw the contract in case of misuse or incorrect rates being applied.